Korean Class with Certified Coach
Hello to the world! My name is Miri and I’m a Korean language coach at Organic Korean.
Organic Korean (2015 – present)
- Top-ranked Korean language education website
- Top-ranked BTS article analysis
Eggbun Education: language education company that developed chat-bot tutor app (2015 – 2018)
- Head of content: Korean/Japanese/Chinese/English
- Korean content developer/specialist; has already achieved proven content with +1,000,000 users from all over the world
[Korean Class] Korean Group Coaching with Certified Coach
Every weekend, an offline group coaching class is held in Seoul.
Group coaching in Seoul: https://www.meetup.com/organickorean
We’re going to do real communication with authentic materials (not textbooks). I’d like to make sure this is NOT mere language exchange.
*Class policy: only in Korean
The class is only for intermediate- and advanced-level Korean learners. After the class, a writing assignment and a speaking assignment with a camera will be given. The results will be reviewed and revised by me.
If you want a more customized class with a group class fee, my class will suit you perfectly.
As always, my class works with real communication, which is based on authentic materials such as tv shows, K-pop lyrics, the news and more. It’s very communicative and well-organized. You don’t need any textbooks or reference books. I will always provide all of the materials that I’ve created.
This coaching is recommended:
– if you’re not satisfied with a language exchange program
– if you feel stuck at a certain level of Korean language skills
– if you want to get a job in Korea
– if you want to brush up your Korean skills for business or academic purposes
– if you want to be a foreign celebrity in the Korean entertainment industry (broadcasting or YouTuber)
– if you want to be more localized in Korean life
If you’re interested in brushing up on your Korean skills, please email me or send me a direct message. I’ll send you further details with even more insight on my website.
Why Organic Korean?
I would like to be a Korean language coach, not just a teacher. I always do my best to make my class ‘organic.’ I mean, I’ve created my class using authentic materials – TV shows, news programs, dramas, songs, articles, documentaries etc. I love this kind of situation, that my students feel pain in the jaw as they are so talkative in my Korean class! (Don’t get me wrong. I’m not that mean :D) I cannot bear letting my class become boring and lacking in communicative activity.
Okay, let me show you real Korean, and real communication!